Spotlight

Izael Garrido x Lura


I don't usually wear these type of outfits,  I usually like seasons prints and edgy details
 but sometimes it's perfect just wear basics essentials
and still look chic. An outfit that it could work always ... timeless.
That's what I like about this outfit, cause I can use it now and two years later it would still work
because the Docs, the trousers and the stripped shirt are timeless, perfect.
It was such a happiness for me when I found this shirt in a local store
I have a stripped shirt by Levi's but this one was just perfect,
I really like the vertical strippes instead of the horizontals (my Levi's has horizontals)
Shamefully my washer machine destroyed it last week and I only have this pictures
wearing it! :( the good part is that at least this pictures are beyond cool.
 

11 comments:

  1. Love the pics!!
    www.lovelytrendy.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta lo que llevas y la camisa es increíble, me encantaaa!

    Àlex Burch
    http://mralexburch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit and really cool blog !
    I follow you... I hope you do the same :-)
    xoxo,
    radlewski.com
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. No podría gustarme más tu blog y tus outfits!
    Saludos :)

    www.rachrvelazquez.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really great look! especially that shirt!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pics! Nice outfit and super cool pics
    Nice Blog :D
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/pink-80s.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Te ves mil veces mejor sonriendo, es bueno apreciar una sonrisa

    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg your blogs layout is the best i've seen yet!!!
    love the look!
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encanta la camisa ! Que estilo !!!
    Saludos

    www.imnotaitboy.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excelente blog y magnificas fotos pero fuese mucho mejor si escribieses en español.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about this post :)