I&I Boots

I&I Boots

I&I Boots I&I Boots I&I Boots I&I Boots I&I Boots I&I Boots I&I Boots I&I Boots I&I Boots

Today I return to the Ilse & Izael section of my blog, with the new theme: Boots. 
We’re showing you some of our “winter” outfits today. I know that it gets very cold in most places during this season, 
but the winters where I live feel more like autumn. We have what most like to call “sweater weather”. 
Both Ilse and I love wearing boots, so winter is a favorite season of ours. I personally like wearing boots year round. 
For instance, you’ve all seen the boots that I’m wearing in these photos plenty of times before. 
Summer or winter, I will wear them without shame. I guess I can say that boots are my weakness.
Ilse is using a pair of strappy studded boots, a trend that have been seen in stores since last year. 
Sure these boots are a bit edgy but playing safe with fashion is boring! 
These boots can convert an outfit from ‘blah’ to ‘bad-ass’ in an instant! 
Go ahead, dare yourself to get a pair ;)
CHECK OUT HERE ILSE'S POST.
Ricardo Duarte on camera.
LoveAlways.

Ilse Robles
Sweater and Jeans Forever 21   Boots Sugar   Bag Anne Klein
Izael:
Tommy Hilfiger Sweater Zara Ankle Boots and Ripped Jeans

I&I Boots

7 comments:

  1. Unas fotos chulísimas!!! Me encantan las botas!!!

    Un besito
    www.mispequenossecretos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geniales las fotos, estáis guapísimos los dos!!

    un besito enorme bello.

    MarthaL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics, and awsome clothes!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first picture!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. INCREIBLES LAS FOTOS!!!!
    Salis guapisismos!!!
    Y los looks son lo mas!


    Andi

    http://andicui.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing issues here. I am very glad to look
    your article. Thanks a lot and I am having a look
    forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?


    Also visit my web blog :: web page ()

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two look superbe! Très chic!
    xo Stéph

    Turning Point

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about this post :)