Stolen Youth

b
Stolen Youth Stolen Youth Stolen Youth
Stolen Youth


I took this shirt out of my closet a few days ago and it reminded me about how much I love it 
so I decided to bring it back out for this post. 
The outfit is pretty basic and very comfortable for these hot summer days. 
There’s something about the Bart Simpson print that makes me feel like a little kid again. 
Who doesn’t like to feel like a kid every once in a while? 
  Kipzi G. on camera.
LoveAlways.

Romwe Bart Simpson Print Tank Top Sfera Denim Shorts Vans Sneakers 
South Side Snapback Cap ASOS Vintage Sunglasses

Stolen Youth


19 comments:

  1. Estás total!!!


    Besos rojos por doquier ,)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it's cool that the shirt is from Romwe. :D And you styled it pretty cool though. I like the shorts as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that it's a girls stores but I make my effort to found the most androgynous pieces

      Delete
  3. Really rad!!! I want this tank top, so fun! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta el look <3

    Adoro esa gorra!!

    Besos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. coooooooooool!! I love it!!!

    http://malohatbb.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta el look, la camiseta es genial!!!
    Besos
    conestiloalcubo Blog // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cooooool!
    The Tshirt is <3 <3 <3 <3
    Kisses!
    www.eldiariodeshyris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. vraiment superbe!
    xx http://wildlysweet.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cool! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoy me quedo con tus gafas de sol.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. La camiseta es lo mas !!!!
    Estilazo.

    xx

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Que bonita es la camiseta!!!
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me gusta mucho la primera foto (Y por supuesto la camiseta!)

    Besos
    Si quieres visita mi blog, Gracias!

    isthetimetostyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about this post :)