Let it be

Let it be
Let it be

I wanted to post before I get in my test period that it would be like two awful weeks.
Maybe in weeks you don't know about me. So, beforehand , I have to say goodbye Feb!
I was wearing this outfit yesterday.  The background of the photos it was a view from my roof.
 In my family the music is so important, my brothers are obsessed with it and they're
musicians, this is a corner of my house. My little brother bought this awesome Beatle's poster.
The Fender and the drums are from their too. 
I was interviewee by a Mexican store here you can find the interview.
In DSCUENTO you can find coupons for your online shopping, is very awesome.
Love always.

Tank - Antifashion | Shirt - Peach Makeover | Jeans - P&B | Shoes - ASOS

From all the drugs the one I like more is music 

Beatles:

Let it be

17 comments:

  1. nice tanktop :D
    the guitar is dope too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. siempre tan cool! me encanta la camiseta!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking amazing,love!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amooo tu camiseta y tus zapatos :)

    XXX

    iamafuckingmisfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, you have amazing blog!It would be amazing if you could check out my blog as well, maybe we could also follow each other if you like? Let me know.

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great view you have from your rooftop!
    cool outfit. very laidback.



    Couldnt agree more, music is the best drug -ever!
    have a great day!




    http://zoevenegas.blogspot.com/

    .


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you Zoe! always so cute
      xxxx

      Delete
    2. You're a gorgeous one!
      You remind me so much of Ed Westwick.

      >,<

      Delete
  7. your blog is turning more and more wonderful, Izael!! I love it and thanks sooo much for your comments!
    visit my blog for my Paris travel diary :))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit boy !

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your shirt!!

    Best Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tus camisetas siempre me dejan con ganas de ver mas. Son fabulosas. Gracias por compartir. Quiero invitarte esta vez a refrescarte con mi ultimo shooting, Dip, dip, dip, muévete a verlo. Besos y besos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We really like the shirt and those oxfords! We just discovered your blog. Do you take your own pictures because they are really good!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comments guys! well, I do :) Im glad that you like that much my photos

      Delete
  12. Do you have a spam problem on this site; I also am a blogger,
    and I was curious about your situation; we have created some nice methods and we are looking to
    swap techniques with other folks, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.


    My web-site: home inspec

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about this post :)